The PARQ’s prime inner-city location is part of the Rama IV Corridor at the intersection of Ratchadaphisek and Rama IV roads, with direct access to the QSNCC MRT Station. Office occupants and visitors enjoy maximum accessibility to the rest of the city, including major roads, expressways, cycle paths and pedestrian-friendly sidewalks.
The PARQ is only a few steps away from the popular Benjakitti Park and adjacent to Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre (QSNCC). This revitalised downtown area is fast becoming a leading business and commercial district with new office, retail, residential, and hospitality developments, as well as high-end healthcare facilities. It is also a convenient distribution hub strategically situated near the port.The PARQ is set on 24 rai (38,400 sq. m.) of land leased from The Crown Property Bureau (CPB).
- Direct access to QSNCC MRT station, connecting to BTS line at Sukhumvit interchange station (Asok BTS station)
- Vehicle access along Ratchadaphisek Road and Rama IV Road
- Easy connections to expressways, including both Bangkok airports and Bangkok suburbs
- Easy road access to the nearby port and Bang Krachao green space
- Cycle path to Lumphini Park and public bus stops on Ratchadaphisek Road and Rama IV Road
- Maximum connectivity for a seamless lifestyle, work and play
- The only large-scale MICE facility downtown
- Exciting retail offering for office workers, visitors and residents
- A development focused on health, well-being, convenience and community